Park and Life magazine distributes 12,000 copies of each issue for free on a bi-monthly basis.

Our distribution is exclusive to residents of Gallatin, Park, and Madison counties.  Approximately 75% are mailed directly to homes via complimentary subscriptions in areas such as Painted Hills, Triple Tree, Hyalite, Bridger Canyon, Gallatin Gateway, Big Sky and Paradise Valley.  The other 25% are available for free in public spaces in Livingston, Bozeman, Big Sky, Gardiner and West Yellowstone such as: noteworthy lodging establishments, cafes, salons and spas, and professional offices.

Advertising with Park and Life means your message finds its way into the homes and hands of potential customers right here in your own community.

PARK+LIFE Media Kit 2017

 

For any advertising questions please reach out to us at sales@parkandlife.com